Midtronics CAD-5000 Professional Industrial Battery Tester
The CELLTRON ADVANTAGE is a user-customizable, flexible, efficient and economical battery management tool for service providers, operations, and maintenance teams. Battery management and testing are critical for maintaining power integrity for telecom networks, data centers, utility transmission and distribution systems.The CELLTRON ADVANTAGE is a quick and easy answer for compliance to the new NERC PRC-005 standard.
The CELLTRON ADVANTAGE has the capability to test Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Vented Lead Acid (VLA) batteries. It is capable of providing Battery Voltage down to one (1) volt and measures inter-cell and terminal connection resistance.
Midtronics CAD-5000 Features
- Conductance based diagnostics, proven effective for identifying and trending battery health
- Highly efficient test processes: 50% reduction in test time compared to other battery analyzers
- Less invasive testing approach that reduces battery discharge, voltage measurement skew, and allows for more tests on a single internal battery without recharge
- Full compatibility with Midtronics CELLTRAQ Battery Data Management System for simple and efficient data tracking, reporting, and decision making; data transfer via USB
- Field software updates, including module add-ons
Midtronics CAD-5000 Technical Specification
- Tests upto 16Volts
- Measures upto 10-6000Ah batteries
- Voltage:0.8 - 20.0 Volts DC
- Test Data Storage:14000 tests stored internally
- Dimensions: 11 in x 4 in x 3 in. 280 mm x 105 mm x 80 mm
- Weight :4Kg Approx.
- Indus Tower
- Northern Trust
- Indian Rail