GRX 3000 Diagnostic Battery Chargers
Easy-to-use scalable solution designed to support full-service battery management programs
Model: GRX 3000 Series
The Midtronics GRX 3000 Series is Fast, accurate and reliable, the GRX can determine, often in less than five minutes, the difference between a recoverable battery and one that is not.Defective batteries with open welds and shorts are identified rapidly and recoverable batteries are quickly and safely charged, putting your customers back on the road faster.
Green Power GRX 3000 Series Automotive Battery Charger features
- Combines battery diagnostics with controlled fast charging capability
- Capability to recover battery condition prior to vehicle delivery
- Quickly and safely solve every customer battery problem on the first visit
- Diagnostic Charging Cycle for up to 5 minutes to eliminate additional replace batteries and calculate recovery time required for good batteries
- Time to Charge Mode: Calculate and display time needed to fully charge battery.
- Appropriate charging time for AGM or Gel technology to avoid potential gas or explosion
- Deep discharged batteries charging time could be more than one hour. However, if the battery needs to be replaced, the decision would be made in much less time
Green Power GRX 3000 Series Automotive Battery Charger Technical Specification
- Application: 12 volts Lead Acid/Ca-Ca (Flooded), AGM/Spiral and GEL batteries for automotive, agricultural and marine.
- Works with 6-volt and 12-volt vehicle batteries—regular flooded, AGM and Gel
- Charging Voltage: Up to 17 volts, .1 resolution
- Charging Current: 0–50 Amps, 1 Amp resolution
- Housing Material: Acid-resistant ABS plastic
- Optional Communications Modules: • Ethernet port • Wireless ports (WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee) • Serial ports to support features like a bar code reader or RFID wand
- Dimensions: (45.7 cm L x 43.2 cm W x 24.6 cm H)
- Weight: 22Kg Approx.
- Jaguar Landrover
- Maruti Suzuki
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- TATA Motors